REFUND REQUESTS & RETRIEVAL OF PAYMENTS
1. Client undertakes not to submit a request to return already credited funds both during and after the use of the Company’s services. In case the Company receives such a request, the Company reserves the right to block Client’s access to the Client Office.
2. Upon depositing funds, Client undertakes not to submit an application for retrieval of payment (chargeback) via the payment provider or supplier, both in time and after completion of the use of the company services. Nevertheless, if the Company receives such a request, we reserve the right to block the Client’s access to the Client Office, freeze the current balance on the Client’s account, as well as send money back to the source, following the termination of all services.
BACK TO SOURCE RETURN OF FUNDS
3. The Company may choose to return Client’s funds back to the source from which they were received for any reason and at any time (up to 5 business days)
4. The funds may be returned to the original source instead of the destination provided by the Client in a withdrawal request.
5. Should returning the funds back to the original source not be possible, when the Company sees it as necessary, the Client will be obligated to provide all the necessary documentation to the Company sufficiently showing that both the source as well as the desired destination of any funds transfer belong to the Client.
6. If a situation arises in which the Company retains doubts as to the origin or destination of funds, in order to prevent proceeds of crime or funds related to funding terrorist activities from being released further into financial network they may be released into a court deposit pending decision by relevant authorities as to the operations in question.
7. If the source of money or activity of the Client raises a suspicion of potential money laundering, the Company has the right to block Client’s access to the Client Office, suspend trading activity on accounts, cancel deposit/withdrawal requests or return funds. In particular, when the Company classifies Client’s activity as not relevant or not consistent with the normal purpose of using Company’s services, the Company has the right to act according to this document without prior notice.
8. The Company may return Client’s funds received via any payment method for any reason, including if no activity was recorded on the client’s trading accounts within a specific timeframe per the company’s discretion. In this case, funds will be returned back to the same source as used to make a deposit.
9.Paxton Trade does not accept any refunds to a person or entity other than the person or entity whose name appears on the Account unless Paxton Trade’s compliance department has specifically approved the payment.
10.Mistakes made by the Company during the transfer of funds shall be refunded to the Client. It is understood that should the Client provide wrong instructions for a transfer, the Company may be unable to correct the mistake and the Client may have to suffer the loss.
11.Paxton Trade is not responsible for any fees charged by intermediaries and other payment services providers including but not limited to foreign exchange rate fees, withdrawal fees, and any other administrative fees. For further information on charges and fees please contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers may cancel their account application at any time. Paxton Trade may request a reason for the client’s cancellation decision in an effort to improve the services given to customers. Paxton Trade may not cancel any accounts which have an account balance or open positions. Customers are required to redeem the funds and close current open positions before the account is canceled. For further information on order cancellation, customers are urged to read the Paxton Trade customer agreement.